Connect with us

JOB

Aisha Buhari was reportedly not allowed to see President Buhari during her visit

Published

on

According to a new report by Sahara Reporters, some sources within the presidency claim that the wife of President Buhari, Aisha Buhari, was not allowed to see him when she traveled to the UK last month. Recall that Mrs Buhari departed Nigeria for the UK to see President Buhari on May 30th and returned on June 6th, just a week after her departure.

The online medium claim that members of the cabal prevented Mrs Buhari from seeing her husband. Read the report after the cut…

President Muhammadu Buhari was not allowed to see his wife during her recent visit to the United Kingdom, presidency sources informed SaharaReporters on Tuesday. In the stunning disclosure, the sources affirmed that the president has been kept away] from several of his aides and even those bodyguards who supposedly traveled with him.

The President’s Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari who also frequents London to take care of himself, is still the manipulator-in-chief, according to the sources. Furthermore, SaharaReporters learned that Mr. Buhari has not spoken to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo for several weeks following his departure from Abuja for a second round of medical treatment for an undisclosed medical condition suspected to be cancer.

The sources gave the example of Wednesday last week when members of Buhari’s cabal called the Acting President and asked him to await a call from the ailing President, pointing out that no such call was received except one that was just a few seconds of hellos before the person hung up the phone. SaharaReporters also learned that the public declaration by Orji Uzor Kalu, a former Governor of Abia State, that he met Buhari in London is a complete fabrication as Buhari did not at any time receive the Mr. Kalu, who recently decamped to the president’s All Progressives Congress party.

One particular presidency source told SaharaReporters they suspect Kalu was using that gimmick to intimidate the judge who is trying him for corruption, considering that he wore a turban to court a few days later. Our sources confirmed that Buhari is incommunicado, and is only reached by two aides, Tunde Saburi and Sarki Abba, who have maintained stoic silence about his condition. It is notable that when Mrs. Buhari returned from her recent trip, she sent messages to her family members in Adamawa claiming her husband was recovering fast but asked for intensification of prayers.

The cabal reportedly reduced access to Buhari in an effort to control information leaks to the public. The cabal reportedly as far as forging Buhari’s signature so as to give the impression that he is still in control even after Buhari himself had handed over power to his vice, trying to create the impression that he is still in charge. Mr. Kyari is said to be in charge of all the behind-the-scene moves.

It was he, they claimed, who a few days ago passed a fake document to Garba Shehu, one of Buhari’s spokespersons, claiming that Buhari had given Osinbajo the go-ahead to sign the 2017 budget. According to their account, Osinabjo had already decided on the date he would sign the budget, a decision that was delayed only by a last-minute discussion to include some projects such as the Lagos-Apapa Port road repairs.

They said they were not surprised at Mr. Shehu’s fake statement claiming Buhari sent a letter granting the Acting President the right to sign the budget. Buhari is said to be rather unaware of his environment, his memory somewhat affected. For instance, on his way to the UK, he was said to have asked if he was on his way to Sokoto. Our sources said that the cabal working with Buhari might bring him back the same way he was returned in February, in a scheme to use his presence to perpetrate more fraud and control power.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

JOB

BREAKING!! Egypt vs Uruguay: Mo Salah Missing As Teams Release First Eleven In FIFA World Cup Match

Published

on

See first eleven for Egypt and Uruguay

Continue Reading

JOB

What is Odunlade Adekola staring at in this photo?

Published

on

What is he looking at? Lol

Continue Reading

JOB

FRSC begins recruitment process, announces requirements for applicants

Published

on

Gunmen Attack FRSC Office In Zamfara

The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has announced the commencement of its nationwide recruitment exercise and has opened its portal to receive applications.
The FRSC says “qualified candidates” can apply for employment into the following positions; officer cadre, marshal inspectorate (MI) cadre, and road marshal assistant cadre.
According to Bisi Kazeem, the corps spokesman, candidates for the officer cadre are expected to possess a first degree, NYSC discharge certificates, and must not be more than 30 years old.
For the marshal inspectorate cadre, he said there are three subcategories namely, marshal inspector I, marshal inspector II, and marshal inspector III. He said the requirements for MI-I are higher national diploma, NYSC discharge certificates, registered nurse and midwife, and must equally not be above age 30.
The requirements for MI-II are Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), registered nurse or registered midwife. Applicants to this cadre, he said, must not be more than 28 years old.
Applicants for MI-III must possess national diploma, community health extension workers certificate (CHEW), and must also not be older than 28.
The statement further read: “Application into the category of RMAII requires a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English Language. For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants into the two categories of RMAs must not be more than 27 years of age.”
Kazeem said artisans and tradesmen fall into the same categories of RMAs, however, they must possess a minimum of four passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, have trade test or other professional certificates, as well as a valid class of drivers licence (for drivers and bikers), and must not be more than 28.
He said applications to any of the cadres can be done through FRSC website (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng).
Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledgment slip for screening.
The FRSC said the exercise attracts no fee and that applications must be submitted within six weeks of the publication of the advert.

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: