Connect with us

FOREIGN

I have slept with 80 married men – woman boasts

Published

on

A doctor ’s widow has admitted that she ’s had affairs with 80 married men following her husband ’s death .
Louise Van Der Velde, 43 , says she is living every day like it is her last , juggling multiple affairs with numerous lovers .

She said that the weeks after Valentine ’ s Day are the busiest time for people looking for affairs because people realise they are in ‘dead ’ relationships .

Louise , who says she is a sex therapist , has even gone as far as saying that her lovers ’ wives know they ’re cheating but turn a blind eye because they have gone off sex.

She said : “Traditional marriage counselling often fails because it is based on a model which has not been reformed for 150 years .

“All this ’till death do us part’ nonsense assumes monogamy works for everyone . This is not realistic and not in line with human nature .

“In order for love and passion to re -enter a marriage, there are other ways . This is why living my sex life to the max and educating people about the future of love is my life ’s work .

“People should judge less and just have more great sex. You sure as heck can tell the ones who need it most – the ones who are unhappy. Life ’s too short to stick to sex with only one partner .”

Mrs Van Der Velde, from Harrogate, North Yorkshire , said she first started cheating in the last years of her marriage to her late husband who died suddenly aged 34 in March 2004 .

“We decided to embark on an open relationship in the last few years before he died . I have carried on the same way ever since .

“His death made me realise you have to seize the day and make the most of every day .

“ I am not looking for another husband and I have no interest in a monogamous relationship . I want to meet sexually driven men who are on the same page as me ,” she concluded .

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

FOREIGN

South Korea’s ex-president Park given eight more years in prison

Published

on

Disgraced former South Korean president Park Geun-hye was convicted of charges including illegally receiving funds from the country’s spy agency on Friday and given eight more years in prison, on top of her current term.
Park, the South’s first female president, was impeached last year after huge street protests over a sprawling scandal, and was jailed for 24 years for corruption and abuse of power in April.
Friday’s penalty — issued in her absence after she refused to attend the Seoul Central District Court — came after a separate trial for pocketing money from the National Intelligence Service (NIS) and improperly intervening in 2016 in the selection of her ruling party’s parliamentary candidates.
READ ALSO: South Korea jails ex-spy chiefs for bribing former president
The Seoul Central District Court gave Park six years for taking 3.3 billion won ($2.9 million) from the spy agency, and two years for the electoral offence.
The penalties apply consecutively, meaning the 66-year-old now faces a total of 32 years in prison.
“The accused received some three billion won over three years from the three NIS chiefs. Through this crime, the accused incurred a considerable amount of loss to the state treasury,” said senior judge Seong Chang-ho.
Three former NIS chiefs testified they had funnelled the funds to Park on her orders, the court said.
The judge rebuked Park, who denied the charges, for being “un-cooperative” throughout the court hearing and questioning by prosecutors.
Park allegedly squandered the taxpayer money on maintaining her private house, financing a boutique where her secret confidante Choi Soon-sil — the central figure in the corruption scandal — had Park’s clothes made and other private purposes, including massage treatment.
Choi was found to have taken advantage of her “long private ties” with Park to extort bribes worth millions of dollars from businesses including telecommunications giant Samsung and retail conglomerate Lotte.
She is serving a 20-year sentence for abuse of power, bribery and meddling in state affairs.
‘Never repented’
Earlier Friday, prosecutors asked an appeals court to extend Park’s sentence for her corruption and abuse of power conviction to 30 years, arguing the original penalty was too lenient.
They also asked for her fine to be multiplied sixfold to 118.5 billion won.
“The accused has never repented or made any sincere apology before the people,” prosecutors said in a statement. “And since October 2017, she has never made any appearance at court.”
Park’s own lawyers asked for her conviction to be overturned, saying she made no gains herself when businesses “donated” funds to foundations controlled by Choi, and that her impeachment and ouster meant she had already taken “political responsibility” for the case.
The Seoul High Court will issue its decision on August 24.
At her first trial, Park was convicted of receiving or demanding more than $20 million from conglomerates, sharing secret state documents, “blacklisting” artists critical of her policies, and firing officials who resisted her abuses of power.
Park is the eldest daughter of late dictator Park Chung-hee, who oversaw human rights abuses but is also credited with driving the country’s economic development in the 1960s and 1970s.
After her father was assassinated in 1979 by his spy chief, Park isolated herself and was befriended by Choi, the daughter of a shady religious figure, who went on to act as a secret mentor throughout her political career.

Continue Reading

FOREIGN

Cameroon’s President Biya to run for seventh term in office

Published

on

President Paul Biya of Cameroon will run for re-election in October, he said on Friday.
He is aiming to extend his 36-year rule and maintain his place on a shortening roster of long-standing African leaders.
Mr Biya, who came to power in 1982 when his predecessor, Ahmadou Ahidjo, retired, is seeking a seventh term in office that could see the 85-year-old rule well into his 90s.
It would leave him in rare company after former Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe and Gambia’s Yahya Jammeh were ousted in 2017.
Of Africa’s living rulers, only Equatorial Guinea’s President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo has ruled uninterrupted for longer.
“I am willing to respond positively to your overwhelming calls. I will stand as Your Candidate in the upcoming presidential election,” Mr Biya said in a tweet on Friday.
Mr Biya, who has ruled virtually by decree since taking office, scrapped term limits from the constitution in 2008, allowing him to run again and sparking riots in which over 40 people were killed.
The election, scheduled on October 7, comes at a turbulent time for the Central African country and for Biya.
A separatist insurgency in the western English-speaking regions has killed 84 troops in September 2018, while a drop in the price of its key cocoa and oil exports has weighed on the economy.

Continue Reading

FOREIGN

Ghana orders Nigerian traders out of markets

Published

on

The government of President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo of Ghana has issued a two-week ultimatum to non-Ghanaian traders, including many Nigerians to vacate markets across that country. According to a statement issued by the Ministry of Trade and Industry, non-Ghanaians engaged in retail trading have up to July 27 to move out of the markets or they would be prosecuted.
“Notice is hereby given to all non-Ghanaians who are engaged in retail trading activities contrary to the provisions of the Act (GIPC Law 2013) to desist from doing so. All persons engaged in such practices are therefore advised to stop to avoid legal actions being taken against them. Offenders are entreated to move out of the markets by Friday 27, 2018,” the statement said.
The ministry said Ghanaian law prohibits non citizens from engaging in any retail business, including the hawking or selling of goods.
“Section 27 (1) of the GIPC Law 2013, (Act 865) says, A person who is not a citizen or an enterprise which is not wholly owned by a citizen shall not invest or participate in the sale of goods or provision of services in a market, petty hawking or selling of goods in a stall at any place,” it said.
This is not the first time government has expelled foreigners from markets in the country. Shops owned by foreigners, mostly Chinese and Nigerians were shut by the Ministry of Trade and Industry in 2012 and 2013, largely due to complaints by the locals that their businesses were being stifled by the presence of foreigners in the markets.

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: