APC Stakeholders South East meeting called by the South East zonal Chairman, Chief Emma Eneukwu at the instance of the President Buhari 2019 presidential campaign Director-General, Hon. minister, Rotimi Amaechi rejected Governor Rochas Okorocha as the chairman of the 15-man Campaign council for the zone.
Reacting to Rotimi Amechi’s briefing to the South East stakeholders at the residence of Senator Chris Ngige at Abuja last Thursday, the leaders sited several verifiable reasons why Rochas Okorocha should not be the chairman of the South East campaign council.
Prominent among the litany of objections include Okorocha’s unpopularity among Ndigbo, the religious organizations and his inability to provide effective leadership to the APC in the South East.
MUST READ: How to make Kuli Kuli
Kuli Kuli is an easy snack that can be eaten at any time of the day and is best served with soaked garri. Here’s how to make the Northern peanut snack.
Ingredients for making Kuli Kuli
2 cups of peeled, salted and roasted groundnuts
1 tea spoon of ground pepper
1 and half teas spoon of ginger powder or grated ginger to taste
Slices of onion (Optional)
1. Grind or pound the groundnuts/peanuts with the ginger until smooth. A powerful food processor can also be used. Do not allow the mix to turn to paste complete.
2. Take a clean and dry muslin cloth, scoop the pasty nut into it and try to squeeze out the oil as much as you can. The more oil you can squeeze out, the crunchier your kuli kuli.
3. Pour the result into a bowl and add the ground pepper, while mixing with your fingers.
4. Mold the paste into either small balls or cylindrical sticks. You can choose a fun shape if you’d like. Add a little water to help it mold easily.
5. Heat enough oil in a non-stick pan until the oil begins to smoke. You can add the slices of onion to the oil to give if some flavour.
6. Add the molded paste into the oil and allow to fry till golden brown on all sides.
7. Remove from oil, place in absorbent paper and allow to cool.
Food hack : If the kuli kuli turns out softer than expected, you can put it in a preheated oven to dry and harden it.
Your delicious kuli kuli is ready to serve. Eat with Garri (cassava flakes) soaked in cold water.
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Peter Okoye beats Davido to win first award since Psquare disbanded
- EDUCATION23 hours ago
FG releases N42bn to universities, retirees of Nigeria Airways
- ECONOMY11 hours ago
FG to sell 10 state-owned coys to fund 2018 budget
- Politics12 hours ago
APC postpones presidential primary twice within 24 hours
- Politics23 hours ago
APC expels deputy chief whip of house of reps
- ECONOMY23 hours ago
Oil hits four-year high as OPEC, allies maintain supply cut
- Politics6 hours ago
I’ll fire every general in the Army if elected President – Sowore
- EDUCATION11 hours ago
Police describe Nigerian University as a “den of cultists”